There are certain security requirements that must be followed when you are asked to change your Colleague password:
– Must be a least 8 characters long.
– Must have at least one alpha character.
– Must have at least one number.
– Must have at least one special character (must appear within the first 8 characters).
– Can not have more than 2 consecutive repeating characters (ie passwd is be fine. passswd would be invalid).
– Can not be the same as your login.
You must select a new password everytime you are prompted for a password. You can no longer switch back and forth between 2 or 3 passwords.
If you have not successfully reset your password three times in a row, you must close your browser and log in again with your current password and try again. After the third failed attempt, a successful password reset will still appear as having failed.