When your Dashboard is not allowing you to see everything you need to see. For Ex: I can't see my courses.
Adding New Blocks
- Select 'Edit Settings'
- Click the drop down list and select the appropriate option.
- To EDIT each block, choose the gear wheel on the top right of each block.
- In the upper-right side of the Block select the minus '-' button to hide. The Block will minimize to the header only.
- In the upper-right side of the Block select the plus '+' button to unhide the Block. The Block will expand to a full list of contents.
Docking/Undocking Blocks - You will notice that a Block is 'docked' by looking to the very left of the screen.
- To Dock, or move aside your Block, click the left arrow. Your Block will appear on the left side of the screen.
- To un-dock, click the docked block. Select the right arrow. Your Block will appear as before on the main screen.