- Click 'Turn editing On'.
- Click 'Add an Activity or Resource'.
- Select 'Turnitin 2 Activity'.
- Fill out Title and Description.
- Change the Following if necessary.
- Number of Parts- Make this more than 1 if you'd like to submit drafts or multiple submissions.
- Student Originality Report- Yes (For student to see how close theirs is to other submissions online or otherwise).
- Report Generation Speed- 3 options (When do you want the report to generate? Do you want to allow edits?)
1. Go into the course on Moodle.sage.edu
2. Click on the turnitin assignment
3. Click on the tab labeled "My Submissions"
4. In the Field "Submission Title" type in the title of your submission (Example: Nevins assignment 1)
5. In the next block down click the icon of a paper with a + and browse for your assignment.
6. Be sure to check the small box below the upload document field before you click My Submission. Student video for turnitin:
|Content by Label|