Need another Instructor to help you sort through or modify materials? Help with Grading? Add your Editing Co-Teacher using the instructions below.
(How to Video)
From the Moodle Course page:
- In the Administration block, Click Users then Enrolled users.
- On the right of that page click Enroll users.
- Click the drop down and change the role from student to Editing Co-teacher.
- Search for the faculty member by name in the search field at the bottom of the pop up window.
- Click enroll next to their name.
- Repeat this process until all faculty have been added.
- Click "Finish enrolling users" at the bottom of the pop up window.
Need to grant access for a Tutor?
Add an Approved User by filling out the following Web Form Request: User Access Request
NOTE: Students cannot be added to your course in this manner. Students must register through the Self-Service Portal. If you need students added to your course through a Meta Course Link, please fill out the following form: Meta Course Request