If you are a guest of the college and would like temporary wireless access this article is for you.
If you are a part of a large group or conference then we suggest that you use the conference access instead.
Here's how it's done
1. Connect to the "Sage_Guest" Wifi Network on your Laptop, Tablet, or Cellphone.
2. A new window will pop up on MacOS computers, for Windows computers you may need to open up a Web Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Edge) for this page to display. Check off the box that says accept the terms.
3. Enter in your cell phone number and choose your Cellphone Provider (Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, etc.) and click Continue.
4. You will receive a text with a 6 digit pin number. On the following page enter the PIN number and click Continue.
5. If the PIN is correct the next page will load and inform you that your device has successfully connected to the Sage_Guest Wifi.
At this point you should be connected to the "Sage_Guest" network. You have internet access and public access to Sage's web services.